This is my second day in Minnesota, I still can't believe we're here! Mom woke me up at 6:30 telling me that she needed me to come into keep Isaiah occupied while he was getting dressed. We arrived at the hospital around 8:10. I was introduced to the Caregivers, amazing women that have gone out of their way to bless our family with their expertize. I was so touched by their humble servant hood; their presence brought so much peace. Silvia started teaching Rachel how to apply the salve while I cozied up to Isaiah. The hour and a half seemed like 15 minutes as I peeked up between entertaining to see the miracles that happened behind the salve. Isaiah did beautifully through the whole process. Afterwards you could tell he felt much more comfortable. He ate all his breakfast and was smiling and laughing amiably. I am learning so much about burns and how to treat them from these sweet ladies. I'm sure God is going to use this opportunity for me to help someone in the future.
Praise. Praise God we are not doing skin grafting, and the doctors are being more then generous, allowing us to use the salve AND burdock leaves on Isaiah. this is an amazing answer to prayer. Also thank you Jesus for bring these caregivers to us, they came out of the woodwork, these people that don't use in house phones. How did we get in touch with them? That is a question for the divine creator.
Prayer requests. That Isaiah would have peace. He gets so fearful when a nurse comes in and he'll ask "does it hurt?" Pray that God would give mom strength. Last night was the first time she slept 6 hours. The most she's slept in a week. -priscilla
Comments
Post a Comment